Operations Support Associate/Admin Assistant
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
What You’ll Do
The Operations Support Associate / Administrative Assistant will play a key role in helping keep our growing office and company running smoothly. No two days will be alike, and you will have the opportunity to wear many hats each and every day. As the “face of Rightpoint” – you are one of the first points of contact for questions from all Rightpointers and our visitors. We’re a high energy company that moves quickly, and we’re looking for someone to be a living and breathing representation of our award-winning culture. The ideal candidate should have a keen eye for details and will ensure nothing falls through the cracks, helping support a variety of areas of the business. Below is a sample list of activities this person will be involved with:
Office Administration / Management
- Welcoming and assisting clients and visitors at the front desk.
- Passion and ownership for our awesome office environment, ensuring that our workspace is “World Class.”
- Helping coordinate office events
- Booking occasional travel arrangements for team members
- Planning, ordering, and facilitating occasional meals for meetings and events, groceries for the office, office supplies, etc.
- Tracking and analyzing spending on office expenditures
- Ensuring that the office is a great place to work and making it easy for everyone to get work done
- Serving as a liaison to the building management and local vendors
- Answering telephones and transferring as necessary
Recruiting and Onboarding
- Scheduling candidates for interviews and greeting them upon arrival
- Scheduling new hire onboarding meetings and assisting new hire with onboarding (e.g., office tour, answering questions, helping them with paperwork as needed, etc.)
- Customer-focused approach which includes excellent verbal and written communication skills, being personable, and being focused on problem-solving
- Supreme multi-tasker
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Organized, accurate and very detail oriented
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and complete assigned tasks in a timely, professional manner
- Able to work productively with minimal supervision
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Forward thinking and outgoing personality desired
- The type of person who would excel in this role is someone who has worked in and enjoys a less-structured, fast-paced environment, working with many different types of people in different disciplines.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We’re a start-up at heart and we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain’s Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.