Chief Financial Officer
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint seeks a CFO who will be a proactive and strategic business partner to the CEO and executive team. The new CFO will serve as a business partner, getting involved on the front end of business initiatives and proactively advising the executive team and Genpact regarding improving the company’s performance and enterprise value. The CFO will be a change agent, equipped to build and run an effective finance organization structure integrated with our parent company and demonstrate financial leadership to ensure a healthy business.
What you’ll be doing and the impact you’ll make:
The CFO will draw on expertise in terms of efficient and effective accounting practices and controls, experience with revenue recognition, finance, forecasting, performance measurement and required controls, policies and guidelines, tax strategies, data compliance, bank debt and covenants, and deal analysis. The candidate should have a proven track record of incorporating analytics as part of overall financial planning and analysis in previous roles.
- Play an active role in defining the company’s financial structure and balance sheet management in partnership with Genpact.
- Serve as key member of the top management team in developing and implementing business plans, budgets, forecasts, and strategic plans. Act as a thought leader by providing analytical insight and perspective to the CEO and business leaders of Rightpoint. Provide financial analysis, timely data and insights (e.g. “see around corners”) to drive optimal business decisions, anticipate trends and ensure favorable outcomes.
- Partner with the CEO, senior management team, and Genpact to oversee the development of strategic planning, including capital and operating budgets to ensure optimal utilization of financial resources. Lead the development of future financial strategies; establish annual financial goals; monitor and analyze performance against these objectives.
- Supervise the preparation of timely and accurate financial reports, including tax filings and analysis of performance, variance and cash flow. Ensure the fiscal integrity of the company’s business through the enhancement and management of accounting systems and controls. Ensure a strong controls environment.
- Proactively drive performance management by ensuring key metrics are created and converted into key performance indicators. Define accountabilities and actions necessary to achieve targets and assure a cohesive set of management reports to monitor performance on a regular basis.
- Provide strong leadership in the recruitment, training, development and retention of top quality talent to ensure the extended finance organization has a high level of performance and productivity. Instill a culture that emphasizes, ownership, accountability and transparency within Finance, and collaboration across the entire company
What we’d love to see:
SENIOR FINANCIAL LEADERSHIP
- 10-15 years of financial leadership experience, ideally as the CFO of a sponsor-backed company or business unit finance leader in a global conglomerate. Extensive experience with cash and working capital management and forecasting, as well as strong technical accounting skills, GAAP accounting, and management reporting experience. Demonstrated ability to influence business outcomes.
- Experience in marketing and advertising, digital media, e-commerce, or technology is preferred.
- Prior oversight of a 10-15 person team is ideal.
- An undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field; an MBA and/or CPA is a plus.
CRITICAL LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES
- Understand Rightpoint's market and competitive landscape, partnering with senior leadership to develop and refine business strategy.
- Help lead strategy execution by translating business goals into well-defined performance plans for his/her own organization.
- Assess resource requirements and financial impacts of new business initiatives (e.g., new products, geographic expansion, pricing), weighing in on which initiatives should have priority and partnering with the executive team to execute.
- Think 2-3 years beyond annual goals.
Driving Financial Results
- Re-engineer financial processes to eliminate error and improve cycle/reporting times. Understand how financial processes work, how data should flow between financial and operating systems, and how to use technology to maximize efficiency and control.
- Develop business metrics, dashboards, and reporting that provide insightful information regarding historical performance and forecasts, facilitating evaluation of the existing business and new initiatives.
- Set continually higher goals that are ambitious but realistic for self and team, geared to organizational objectives.
- Engage colleagues in discussion around the business direction, conveying the organizational vision and direction and how the unit or a project fits in.
- Delegate projects with a clear set of agreed objectives/measures of success.
- Translate business goals into priorities and individual performance measures aligned with goal progress measures.
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.