AEM Developer /Senior AEM developer
- Design, develop, and implement AEM components and document them.
- Develop Documentation, including Design Specifications and Technical Specifications, and Test Plans.
- Develop systems including coding, testing, and debugging.
- Provide daily production support JAVA / AEM and problem resolution for assigned applications.
- Provides consultation on complex projects.
Job Requirements for AEM Developer:
- 4+ years of experience in AEM Digital Asset Management System and Adobe Target.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience developing with Adobe.
- Experience Manager v6.0 and higher.
- Experience developing in JAVA with a solid understanding of UI technologies including ReactJS.
- 5+ years of experience developing with a content management system.
- Experience building CQ / AEM components and templates.
- AngularJS development experience.
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS.