Sr. Accounting Manager
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
The Senior Accounting Manager will help create the direction and supervision of general accounting, not just for today, but to ready our scaling and expanding business. You will also be responsible for a wide range of activities: including day-to-day accounting responsibilities, team development, driving accounting initiatives, and establishment of the company's accounting and finance infrastructure including a variety of special projects. This opportunity has strong upside and will expand with the growth of the Company. You will interact with all departments across the company.
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Develop and manage the operations of the accounting department by establishing and enforcing proper GAAP recognition of company, market and unit-level financial performance, including revenue recognition, general accounting, capitalization of costs, and monthly accruals.
- Quarterback the close process to issue timely (monthly, quarterly, annual) and complete financial statements in accordance with US GAAP.
- Review and prepare monthly analysis to explain movements and reconcile accounts and to prepare materials for management, investor, and board presentations.
- Plan and oversee on-going internal processes to push for efficiencies, automation and accuracy of financial management and financial systems.
- Develop and maintain accounting policies and process documentation.
- Prepare audit schedules and respond to auditor inquiries.
- Support the development of the annual planning cycle and interim financial updates.
What we’d love to see:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent, and CPA preferred.
- 5+ years of demonstrated professional development and advancement in accounting focused roles.
- 2+ years public company experience, ideally in a multi-unit business.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, internal controls, operational management, and financial reporting.
- Experience working in a hands-on capacity with an eye for opportunities to improve upon the status quo.
- Experience providing excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to manage projects and collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Self-motivated and independent, detailed oriented, strong work ethic, and high integrity and ethical standards.
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.