Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint Commerce is looking for a Channel Manager who will create and expand relationships with critical partners in the commerce ecosystem with the goal of developing new business opportunities. The Channel Manager will work with Commerce BD team to expand relationships and develop new opportunities through events, thought leadership, and other activities. We are focused on someone with a strong understanding of the eCommerce market that can communicate well about products and offered services.
What You’ll be Doing:
• Meet regularly with individual partners and channel reps to mine sales pipeline for mutual opportunities.
• Present RP’s products and services to partners to facilitate understanding and comarketing.
• Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
• Meet assigned targets for sales bookings driven from channel partners.
• Maintain communication with partners regarding status of joint opportunities.
• Collaborate with both internal channels (e.g. Rightpoint geo offices and other solution groups) and external partners (e.g. marketing automation, analytics and AI providers).
• Assist Commerce account executives in closing and influencing deals through collaboration with relevant partner channels.
• Monitor and track opportunities through RP’s sales pipeline.
• Proactively lead joint partner planning sessions to develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
• Leads solution development efforts that best address enduser needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
What We’d Love to See:
• Background working in an online retailer or interactive agency focused on ecommerce
• Outstanding presentation skills
• Strong English communication skills (written and verbal) and keen emotional awareness
• Minimum 5 years of experience in ecommerce
• Commerce-specific experience—knowledge of the platform and the ecosystem
• Experience with business, technical and UX requirements gathering
It’d be great if you had:
• At least 2 years of management experience
• Previous experience working within the commerce ecosystem
• Experience negotiating and finalizing project documents like statement of work and services agreements
Apply if you:
• Enjoy a challenge and are looking to grow
• Want to work on diverse projects and platforms
• Are excited to work on high profile brands with complex requirements
• Are you looking for a company that places value on training and skills development!!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
• Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
• Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
• Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
• 401K with Company Matching
• Regular Cultural & Social Events including Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
• Monthly WFH stipend
• Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
• Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.