Group Account Director
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
What You’ll Do
As a Group Account Director at Rightpoint, your primary responsibilities will be to manage and grow a portfolio of strategic accounts, establishing yourself as a trusted client partner to drive complex digital transformation efforts for your clients.
In this role, you will be responsible for directing the organic growth strategy across a strategic account portfolio ($8-10MM). This includes vision setting, annual account planning, identification of key growth opportunities, proactive client value creation and overall financial health of accounts within your portfolio. You are expected to be able to demonstrate progressive growth in business, marketing and technology strategy to drive portfolio performance.
- Exhibit client business expertise, including a deep understanding of category/industry knowledge, business goals and growth opportunities
- Effectively lead annual planning process to deliver strategic thought leadership and innovative solutions that drive ROI
- Demonstrate an innate curiosity and an innovative, intrapreneurial spirit, with the ability to drive new opportunities with minimal structure
- Cultivate senior-level cross-functional leadership relationships and participate in efforts to improve agency operations relative to the client dynamic, including staffing and resourcing needs.
- Partner with cross-functional leadership team in development of the client vision with an eye for the future, including co-authoring strategy, planning and performance efforts
- Identify, pursue and convert new business opportunities for Rightpoint within and outside of the account portfolio
- Ability to connect consumer/customer insights, digital behavior and business objectives/needs to influence customer experience strategy and implementation
- Partner with SMEs to author strategy for new business pitches and proposals
- Serve as a trusted partner for clients, developing deep, senior level relationships and providing proactive client value
- Work closely with C-level executives, constructively challenging a client’s thinking to deliver game-changing customer experience transformation
- Effectively collaborate with Operations, Solution leads, and National Practice leads to ensure high quality project work delivery to drive account profitability.
- Work closely with Project Management team to ensure work is delivered on strategy, on time, and on budget with a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Regularly communicate portfolio performance to senior management, including client successes and issues, market opportunities, changing conditions, and any other factors influencing health of the portfolio
- Mentor and coach project team members, providing a supportive work environment based on open communication, trust and regular performance reviews
- Act as the Rightpoint “brand steward”, serving as a role model for the organization and representing Rightpoint’s core values when collaborating internally, with clients or with partner agencies
- Promote a culture of accountability, including not only timeless and flawless delivery, but also actively pursuing the “wow factor” to maximize the impact of client resources and differentiate Rightpoint
- Set a high bar of operational excellence and establishes service vision for the team
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to ensure all deliverables, from any discipline, deliver on the needs of the assignment and represents the expertise of the agency
- Minimum 12-15 years of relevant marketing and technology agency/consulting experience and building exceptionally strong client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- Strong experience working with cross functional teams consisting of Creative, Experience Design and technology practice groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in overseeing multiple projects and campaigns concurrently with minimal guidance
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We’re a start-up at heart and we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain’s Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.