Partner Development Manager
- Manage relationship with the key partners at various levels, bolster sales collaboration in the region, and drive cadence of partner opp. and biz status reviews with key stakeholders
- Owner of the total from the partners. Increase mindshare within partner’s team in the region
- Internally a good team player, Externally a good communicator, possess good business acumen. Discover new opp. to collaborate, make judgmental call on partner’s requests and find answers from within
- Incubate and drive Strategic partner sales enablement for new solution use cases
- To be familiar with partner program and become a member of the global channel operation
- Represent Progress at appropriate industry events
- A minimum 3 to 5 years of IT experience in Solution Sales in a High Value solution-oriented company.
- A minimum 3 years of channel account management experience.
- Good Sales knowledge of Load Balancer and Network / Security Monitoring solutions
- Ability to conduct Customer / Partner value workshops, present in customer / partner events, Executive Briefings etc.
- Motivated self-starter, able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Excellent business writing and presentation skills.
- Instinctive understanding of what it is to give service.
- Fluent in English and at least 1 other APJ Language.
- Knowledge and experience of at least 1 load balancer brand (F5, Citrix, A10, Radware, etc)
- Ability to work both independently and a team player on complex tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience with Network and/or Application Performance Management (NPM, NDR & APM) solutions
- Experience with SFDC or other Customer Relationship Management tools.
- Independent working with high self-motivation, Confident, energetic and organized.
- Occasional travel with APJ Region
#LI - SR1
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!