Sr. Techno-Functional Oracle Analyst, Operations and Manufacturing
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Business Systems, the Sr. Techno-Functional Oracle Analyst for SCM is responsible for all aspects of the Supply Chain/Manufacturing track of Oracle EBS R12 projects, customizations, extensions, and integrations to existing applications. The position expects the analyst to be well versed in best practices from both a technology and business process perspective, work on development activities and manage custom application development projects, customizations, and extensions of Oracle Applications. This position requires working closely with business users to understand requirements and turn them into functional and component designs and specifications. A strong understanding of the underlying technical architecture of Oracle Applications is required. Excellent interpersonal as well as good verbal and written communication skills combined with outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills are essential to succeed in this role.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Lead Oracle R12 SCM strategy, implementation support, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) optimizations related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Oracle on premises systems and applications
- Lead the day-to-day activities of Oracle e-Business Suite consisting of the manufacturing suite, including extensions and custom applications that complement Oracle ERP.
- Work directly with the business users to analyze, create, and support business solutions
- Assist in the support and ongoing enhancement of the Oracle E-Business Suite R12, including extensions and custom applications that complement Oracle ERP.
- Work on complex solutions based on strong data analysis and evaluation of business cases
- Test and verify solutions, data mapping and definitions
- Provide technical assistance with troubleshooting by responding to inquiries and questions, and resolving issues
- Develop and maintain strong internal working relationships
- Perform project management tasks related to new system implementations and related system changes. Deliver these solutions on time and on budget. Prepare and present project status reports to management and business partners
- Assure that applications remain compliant with all regulatory requirements
- Closely work with other IT groups on projects, remediations and incidents
- Coordinate with onsite/offshore teams
- 6+ years as a Business/Functional Analyst in and of the following functional areas: Inventory, Purchasing, Planning, Bills of Materials (BOM), Work in Process (WIP/OSFM), Warehousing.
- Hands-on, maintenance, and support experience with the Oracle EBS modules, tools, and associated components, including configuration/customization strategies and implementations, workflows, groups, roles, etc.
- Expertise in programming languages like SQL, PL/SQL, JAVA
- Experience with Oracle e-Business Suite (EBS) R12 in a semiconductor manufacturing environment is required
- Experience with RPA is highly desirable
- Experience with Oracle Shopfloor Management
- Accustomed to and experienced in being an effective liaison between business teams and IT
- Ability to coordinate tasks amongst a global small team of employees and consultants
- Facilitate and lead meetings with all levels of internal and external personnel
- Communicate articulately with business and technical personnel
- Ability to manage projects and coordinate with hybrid onsite/offshore teams
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience is required.
Power Integrations is committed to building teams that drive innovation and therefore review a range of factors when determining compensation. The annual base pay range for this position is $129,584- $170,000. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, qualifications and work location.
The range displayed on the job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for this position in California. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Power Integrations also offers to our eligible employees a comprehensive total rewards package that includes equity, medical benefits, ESPP, 401K, tuition reimbursement and time off programs. For additional benefits, please visit https://www.power.com/company/our-sustainability-priorities/people-our-engine-innovation.