Key Account Manager, Automotive
Key Account Manager - Automotive, India Central
Job Location: Pune
- Responsible for generating sales revenue for assigned key accounts across India territories for Automotive Segment and grow revenue
- Develop & maintain the good relationship with Automotive customers;
- Define & Implements Sales Strategy, identify the right decision maker, influence customers to select Power Integrations productions/solutions,
- Contributes to the development of the sales figure and sales/budget/market share of these accounts;
- Promote Power Integrations full kit products/Develop solution with Power Integrations marketing/FAE to meet customer requirement and benefit to customer demand.
- Manages new projects being developed and identifies new directions for partnership with his/her customer(s) in collaboration with the Market Development/Product Marketing/Applications Engineering teams;
- Responsible for complete understanding of the customer profile including key managers/personnel as well as SAM SOM/ BILLINGS / BOOKINGS.
- Identify the projects with high growth potential and acquire resources / competencies to maximize design wins, including the involvement/support of the relevant HQ Automotive department
- Monitor the sales and demand creation activities, and provide appropriate sales reporting timely
- Support customer in samples and order follow up. Collect and escalate information on customer needs and market trends.
- Team up with marketing, application engineers, system engineers & management to achieve defined target
- Minimal 5 to 8 years’ experiences in sales/sales manager position in Semiconductor industry; especially handling Automotive customers and its business across India, Central
- Bachelor degree of Electronics Engineering or related field;
- Extensive knowledge of the electronics components/systems industry, AC-DC is a plus;
- English and local language proficiency;
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills, with the ability to deliver formal presentations to senior staff.