MOCVD Manufacturing Manager
Job scope & responsibilities:
- Support MOCVD process manufacturing and engineering activities on multi-wafer production reactors for high voltage devices.
- Troubleshoot MOCVD material growth issues.
- Responsible for equipment performance metrics and productivity requirements
- Ensure all MOCVD equipment meets SPC requirements, maintenance schedules, and goals
- Support and document production action plans and FMEA
- Collaborate with cross functional engineering and manufacturing operations team to support epitaxy reactors, wafer metrology tools, and related wafer fabrication equipment
- Provide primary ownership of all reactor growth recipes, tool qualification sequences, calibration monitors, and wafer characterization protocols and train/certify and manage both epi and characterization technicians
- Support yield and uptime improvement activities for ongoing epi wafer.
- Support manufacturing execution system (MES) software and support automation projects to automate and improve data collection methods.
- Generate and update product specifications and procedures to ensure ISO compliance.
- The ideal candidate will be able to support reactor maintenance activities.
- Work in a cleanroom environment and adhere to good manufacturing practices.
- B Sc degree in Engineering with 12 years’ experience or M Sc Degree with 8 years of experience or PhD degree with 5 years’ experience.
- Min of 8 years of experience in MOCVD epitaxial deposition of III-Vs materials in a volume production environment.
- Proven success in meeting aggressive operational objectives: throughput, reactor utilization, yield, etc.
- Demonstrated leadership in organizing work flows, optimizing operator time, streamlining wafer characterization, and improving overall team efficiency
- Experience with continuous improvement methods applied to manufacturing of III-V epitaxial wafers for cost reduction and quality improvement.
- Ability to manage MOCVD technicians and operators.
- Min of MS in Material Science or equivalent.
- Experience with material growth with Veeco’s MOCVD tools is preferred.
Power Integrations is committed to building teams that drive innovation and therefore review a range of factors when determining compensation. The annual base pay range for this position is $151,138- $218,139. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, qualifications and work location.
The range displayed on the job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for this position in California. Within the range, individual pay is determined by additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Power Integrations also offers to our eligible employees a comprehensive total rewards package that includes equity, medical benefits, ESPP, 401K, tuition reimbursement and time off programs. For additional benefits, please visit https://www.power.com/company/our-sustainability-priorities/people-our-engine-innovation.