Senior Test Engineer
As a Senior Test Engineer, you will take ownership of all technical aspects of product testing at our subcontract assembly and test locations.
You will be responsible for developing and optimizing test programs, designing and improving test hardware, qualifying new equipment and processes and driving improvement in the Overall Equipment Effectiveness of test equipment.
We expect our Senior Test Engineers to work closely and communicate effectively with R&D, Operations, Subcontractor and other stakeholder teams to innovate and drive quality and operational excellence.
- Design, develop, and implement cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting analog and mixed-signal power management semiconductor products
- Prepare test programs, design test fixtures and operating procedures for new product development
- Drive innovative approaches to continually improve production test programs and processes
- Ensure timely start-up of new products, processes and equipment for Wafer Probe and Final Test at our subcontractor sites.
- Interact with our Subcontractors for all test engineering and manufacturing sustaining matters
Education and Professional Experience:
- BSEE, MSEE or equivalent educational background
- Good understanding of testing methodology and experience working on ATE’s and test programs.
- Good knowledge of basic electronics and experience in C++ programming
- Good understanding of statistical methods in semiconductor testing.
- Demonstrated capability in production support and new product introduction
- Good planning, coordination, analytical and communication skills.
- English fluency, other languages desirable
- Conscientious, analytical, independent and accurate work practices and organization
- Communication skills for working in a cross-functional and international teams
- Good problem solving skills and ability to work independently