Test Development Engineer
- Develop and optimize ATE test programs for analog and mixed signal power management semiconductor components.
- Ensure smooth deployment of high quality, efficient and cost-effective probe and test solutions at our OSATs.
- Work closely with Design and NPI teams to define test methods and develop test solutions for new products (software and hardware).
- Travel to our OSATs to support NPI, product sustaining and efficiency improvement activities as needed.
Education and Professional Experience
- Bachelor/master’s degree in electrical/Electronic/Computer/Mechatronics engineering.
- Good understanding of semiconductor components and testing methods.
- Experience in C++ programming and computer hardware.
- 1-3 years working experience in a semiconductor test environment.
- ETS88 and ASL1000 test development experience an added advantage.
- Enjoys the challenge of hands-on, data driven problem solving opportunities.
- Good team player and able to work and learn independently.
- Strong communicator and willing to travel to our OSATs overseas as needed.