Annual Giving Manager
Thank you for considering a career with Pioneer Human Services!
We are currently looking for an Annual Giving Manager with a passion for human services. This is an opportunity to be involved with an organization focused on racial justice, second opportunities, diversity, equity and inclusion. Bring your creativity and help us grow our annual giving program. Compensation for this position is $48-58k DOE.
WHO WE ARE
Pioneer Human Services is a social enterprise that provides individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives. For over 50 years we have proudly serviced our clients with professionalism and empathy.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Annual Giving Manager supervises all aspects of annual giving including donor communications, events, online giving, sponsorships, and direct mail. This person ensures meaningful interactions with current and prospective donors giving $4,999 or less as well as identifies those who can give more. This includes creating and managing content for the donor newsletter and social media posts as well as coordinating all the logistics for our donor events. This position will interact internally with senior leadership, as well as externally with the community.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Three to five years’ experience in a non-profit development office with increasing responsibilities
- Bachelors degree
- Understanding of donor lifecycle and appreciation for relationship-based fundraising
- Adept in various database software programs, specifically DonorPerfect
- Experience with communication software such as Constant Contact
- Experience with event coordination
WHAT WE OFFER
- Stability: we have over 50 years of success in Washington State.
- Impact: Pioneer provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.
- Reputation: we are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington State.
- Tuition assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of the tuition for a bachelor’s degree, and 50% for graduate programs.
- Retirement plan: Pioneer contributes 4.5% of an employees' annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
- Employee recognition programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways and other items.
- Competitive industry compensation and a generous benefit plan.
- Participation in the life assistance program.
- Public transportation reimbursement.
Pioneer human services is an equal opportunity employer of minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. EEO is the law poster EEO is the law poster supplement
PIONEER HUMAN SERVICES IS A DRUG FREE COMPANY
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.