New York Public Radio (NYPR) seeks a talented and motivated professional to join its Gift Processing team. NYPR is looking for a highly skilled and proactive candidate to oversee the corporate matching gift program and act as a liaison between NYPR and organizations that match employee contributions. Reporting to the Director, Gift Processing, this role will be responsible for communicating with individual donors to ensure timely processing and collection of matching gifts.
Working closely with the Manager, Donor Database Quality, this role will also be responsible for managing mail returns including specific aspects of data hygiene with regards to updating donor records. The successful candidate will perform timely and accurate processing of pledges and payments while ensuring the integrity of the database and providing excellent customer service on gift processing issues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Run reports to identify donors eligible for a corporate match and inform them of their eligibility.
- Provide donors with appropriate information and guidelines to make the match process as effortless as possible.
- Process corporate match forms on a timely basis, both electronically and via mail.
- Create a process for sending timely acknowledgements for matched gifts.
- Provide excellent and professional customer service to donors who contact NYPR with gift processing related issues.
- Research and process mail returned as undeliverable from the post office and create interactions in the donors’ accounts.
- Correspond with donors via email to request updated contact information.
- Record updated contact information in donors’ accounts.
- Review and clear transactional exceptions in the database.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Associate’s degree plus minimum of 2 years of transaction processing experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce, preferably Salesforce NPSP.
- Experience with Stripe payment processing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle several projects simultaneously.
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between New York Public Radio and SAG-AFTRA.