Global Enterprise Account Manager - EZRA
Job Role: Global Enterprise Account Manager
Location: United States
Who we are
Imagine what even the world’s finest organizations could achieve if all their employees were
coached to be their absolute best.
At EZRA, we are on a mission to do just that. We believe through coaching; people get to know
themselves. Their goals. Weaknesses. Hang-ups. And once they know all that, they can build on
the good stuff and work on the rest.
This mindset applies not only to our clients but is manifested in our own EZRA family. We believe
we are changing people’s lives. We believe a happy team is a productive team. We want our
people to care and be proud of what they do. We also practice what we preach – every member
of our team gets to experience the superpower that is coaching for themselves, among some
other pretty incredible rewards.
EZRA is the fastest growing global coaching company, supporting some of the world’s leading
companies. If all of this resonates, EZRA just might be the place for you.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a dynamic and results-oriented Global Enterprise
Account Manager to drive sales and build meaningful relationships with our enterprise-level
Reporting to the RVP of Enterprise Growth, you will be part of a newly formed Account
Management team that will be focused on developing strategic customer relationships to unlock
value for our clients and in turn incremental revenue opportunities for EZRA, as we take them on
the journey of scaling coaching across their enterprise.
How will I make an impact?
● Take ownership of a designated portfolio of global enterprise accounts, acting as the main
point of contact and building long-term partnerships.
● Understand customer needs, pain points, and objectives to position EZRA’s digital coaching
solutions effectively, addressing their unique challenges and delivering value.
● Identify new business opportunities within your account portfolio and proactively prospect,
leveraging existing relationships, EZRA’s proven track record of transformation and industry
● Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including Customer Success and Solutions teams, to
ensure client satisfaction and drive account growth.
● Conduct high-level presentations, negotiations, and contract discussions to secure new
business opportunities within your account portfolio.
● Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers, executives, and influencers
within account portfolio.
● Understand the customer's industry, business goals, challenges, and competitive landscape
to provide strategic guidance and deliver thoughtful and relevant solutions.
What you bring to this role
● 3+ years of relevant experience driving revenue growth in an enterprise / global account role.
● 5+ years’ experience in business development / account management with a successful track
● Demonstrated experience managing global enterprise accounts and consistently exceeding
● Outstanding relationship-building skills, with the ability to influence and engage stakeholders
at all levels of an organization.
● Strong business acumen, understanding customer needs, and the ability to effectively
position and sell complex solutions.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, to convey value
propositions, deliver persuasive presentations, and negotiate contracts.
● Self-motivated, driven, and results-oriented, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the ability
to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
● Relevant experience in the HR consulting / leadership & L&D space preferred
● Flexible hours may be required to run deals / partner across regions / time zone.
● Fluent in English, other languages beneficial.
● Must be to be ‘in the market’ with clients.
● Required travel, and office attendance in alignment to the EZRA’s Global Hybrid working
What we offer
● Your own world class coach
● Regular team social events
● Flexible working hours
● Contribution to a wellbeing app (think meditation, fitness, sleep!)
● A weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
● Competitive benefit package
● Global leading organization
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where
everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our
uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more, and that diversity adds to our
culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we
serve is essential to us.