Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
Why join LHH?
At LHH, we exist to help people, teams and organisations find and prepare for what’s next. We advise our clients on how to succeed in the evolving world of work, helping organisations build their capabilities and individuals build better, brighter futures through career transition, career development, leadership development and assessment.
LHH (Part of The Adecco Group FTSE 500) is a global leader in end-to-end HR solutions delivering over $2 billion in revenue. In Australia, over half our customers are ASX listed. We are consistently ranked as one of the best places to work for work/life balance. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and take pride in our collaborative culture. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way.
You will be a part of a high performing team with the global and Australian market leader in Career Transition & Leadership Development.
Come join us!
The Sales Development Representative Role
We are looking for a motivated Sales Star in the Making! This role is perfect for a recent graduate or young professional with a strong interest in developing a career in sales, passionate about building relationships and delivering exceptional service.
We have built a robust sales training program designed to provide you with the skills, attributes and knowledge that will allow you to advance your Sales career across sectors. We have a track record of progressing Sales Development Representatives (SDR’s) to more senior Sales and other customer success roles across the organisation.
Working closely with our team of Relationship Directors within a professional B2B environment, your focus will be on building our sales pipeline, connecting with both inbound and outbound leads and determining if they’re a good customer fit.
If you have a keen eye for detail, enjoy connecting with people and are driven by success, please join us and embark on a meaningful and rewarding journey. Apply today.
- Head of Marketing, ANZ
In this role you will benefit from:
- A talent centric career development plan towards B2B consultative sales
- Partner closely with HR C-suite across industries,
- Work with and learn from respected Sales and Marketing leaders
- Be a part of a Global Sales Development organisation
- Enjoy a collaborative environment where we put people-first
- Build sales pipeline through a mixture of outbound calling and emailing, follow up on marketing campaigns, and inbound enquiries
- Set up introductory meetings via telephone; coordinate calendars across different time zones, and send out calendar invites
- Accurately determine lead qualifications based upon established criteria
- Conduct baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting calls and introductory sales meetings
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Maintain accurate information about key contacts and sales activities in our CRM (SalesForce)
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team members to achieve overall sales targets
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Attention to detail, strong organisational skills, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The highest level of integrity
- Low ego, high achievement, strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-3 years sales experience
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organisations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Leadership Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organisations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.
This is LHH.
Ready for Next.
LHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion