Automotive Service Technician (Red Seal)
Red Seal Automotive Mechanic
Prince Albert, Sk
As a qualified Red Seal Mechanic, you will be primarily responsible for performing repairs on a wide range of vehicles in a fast-paced and customer-focused environment. You will be skilled in executing inspections, diagnostics, adjustments, automotive service, and general maintenance on automobiles.
- Perform repairs on a wide range of vehicles in a fast-paced environment.
- Diagnosed, execute, and perform adjustments for automotive services.
- Provide general maintenance on automobiles such as tire rotations and brake inspections.
- Communicating with customers to explain repair options and recommend services.
- Safety is a priority. You contribute and adhere to a safe and environmentally responsible workplace.
- Certified with Journeyman Automotive Service Technician (Red Seal)
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in front-end brakes, shocks, and wheel alignments.
- Skilled at inspections, diagnostics, adjustments, service, and repair on a wide variety of vehicles.
- Ability to excel in a physically demanding environment that includes heavy lifting and moving constantly throughout the day.
- Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Experience and a strong awareness of working in a safety-focused environment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to assist in identifying potential mechanical opportunities with the Sales team.
Kal Tire Offers
- Extended group health benefits, and RRSP matching program.
- An accelerated training program will be provided.
- Working with a Well-Established Company – Kal Tire has been in business since 1953 and currently has over 250 store locations across Canada. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities.
- Technology – We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in manufacturing equipment, allowing all our team members to gain the newest skills in today’s market.
Solving our customers’ automotive challenges and making a positive impact - It’s how we roll, and it’s been that way since Tom Foord opened the doors to Kal Tire in 1953 in beautiful Vernon, BC. Over the years, we’ve become a trusted partner for large and small industries and fleets across Canada. Our customers rely on our expertise, our make-it-happen approach to service, and our lineup of the most trusted tire brands in over 260 retail locations coast to coast. Kal Tire is also the largest truck re-treader in Canada, with 11 retread facilities across Canada and internationally, and has a state-of-the-art tire recycling facility in Chile, where 40% of the weight of scrap tires is recycled to return to mines as an alternative fuel. In addition, Kal Tire’s Mining Tire Group is an international leader in mining tire service and supply, servicing more than 150 mine sites across five continents. Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices in compliance with the AODA and AMA. Accommodation requests can be made at any stage of the recruitment or employment process. Applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.