Front Counter Sales
Front Counter Representative – Leduc, AB
What’s the role?
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Front Counter Sales Representative is responsible for creating a welcoming environment for our customers, responding to inquiries, providing service quotes, processing sales transactions, being a product and services expert and more!
This role is for the KalTire location at 7820 Sparrow Cres in Leduc, AB
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive wages ($22+/hr depending on experience)
- Dental, vision, prescription, massage therapy, EAP benefits and more.
- Profit Sharing program, RRSP matching, Paid vacation
- We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in manufacturing equipment, allowing all our team members to gain the latest skills in today’s market.
- A perks program that offers employee discounts on tires, services and more.
- Working with a Well-Established Company – KalTire has been in business for almost 70 years. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You’re interested in the automotive industry and like working within a high energy, fast paced team environment.
- You have exceptional customer service skills
- You have 2 years’ experience in a customer service, counter or inside sales role. (preferred)
- You have a demonstrated understanding of automotive/ related industry; Aptitude for learning product knowledge
- You like being active throughout your day and have no problem lifting 30-50 lb tires around as needed.
- You’re always safety conscious, wear your required PPE and follow safe work protocols as instructed.
Who is KalTire?
Solving our customers’ tire challenges and making an impact for their operations-
It’s how we roll – and it’s been that way since Tom Foord opened our doors in 1953 in his hometown of Vernon, BC. Over the years, we’ve become a trusted partner for industries and fleets large and small across Canada because they rely on our expertise, our make-it-happen approach to service and our lineup of the most trusted tire brands in over 260 retail locations Canada wide.
If you’re interested in this role or would like to peruse our other currently available opportunities across Canada, visit our career site at: www.kaltire.com/careers for more information and be sure to follow us on our social media channels!