Automotive Service Technician Apprentice
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Automotive Service Technician Apprentice will be completing repairs on a wide range of vehicles in a fast-paced retail environment. You will perform front-end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments. If you are a certified automotive apprentice Level 2+ this is a great opportunity to join a growing, safety-focused company with career advancement potential.
What do we offer?
- Competitive wages depend on experience.
- Dental, vision, prescription, massage therapy, EAP benefits and more.
- Profit Sharing program, RRSP matching, Paid vacation.
- We provide a comprehensive, paid training program and access to the latest skills to gain the necessary edge in todays market.
- A perks program that offers employee discounts on tires, services and more.
- Working with a well-established company – Kal Tire is celebrating its 70th year in business; and we’re still growing!
- Advancement opportunities at every level.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You are skilled at inspections, diagnostics, adjustments, service and repair on a wide variety of vehicles.
- You are a registered Automotive apprentice.
- You have a minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in front end brakes, shocks and wheel alignments.
- You have a valid driver’s licence.
- You like being active throughout your day and have no problem lifting 30-50 lb tires around as needed.
- You’re always safety conscious, wear the required PPE and follow safe work protocols as instructed.
Who is Kal Tire?
Solving our customers’ automotive challenges and making a positive impact - It’s how we roll. It’s been that way since Tom Foord opened our doors in 1953 in his hometown of Vernon, BC. Over the years, we’ve become a trusted partner for large and small industries and fleets across Canada; They rely on our expertise, our make-it-happen approach to service and our lineup of the most trusted tire brands in over 260 retail locations coast to coast.
If you’re interested in this role or would like to peruse our other currently available opportunities across Canada, visit our career site at: www.kaltire.com/careersfor more information and be sure to follow us on our social media channels!
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all candidates.