Regional Account Manager- Fort St. John, BC
Regional Account Manager - Fort St. John, BC
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager and working in the Fort St. John area, you are responsible for growing revenue streams by finding new opportunities, researching leads, working with multiple stores over large areas, and establishing relationships with prospective clients. You will work independently to sell Kal Tire Service Solutions to new clients in your regional market, understand the mining/transportation industries and serve as a consultative business partner to your client group. You will be working along with the operation teams and accomplishing common goals and objectives. Are you sales-driven, independent, business-minded, self-sufficient, and a hard worker?
- The target salary range for this position is $71,517 to $83,160 base per year and variable bonus.
- A benefits program including extended health, dental, employee assistance program, life insurance and RRSP matching program
- A strong and growing Canadian company with over 260 locations from coast to coast
- Incentive program – Additional bonuses may be obtained
- Discounts on Tires and other Kal Tire services
- Focus on regional customers to establish net new business for the region.
- Prospect, negotiate and acquire new business to achieve sales targets.
- Work both independently and collaboratively as part of various teams within the assigned regional portfolio to close sales, win business, and reach sales goals.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to align market strategies with applicable business objectives for the portfolio.
- Utilize performance tracking, reports, presentations, and other documents as required to differentiate Kal Tire as a supplier of choice.
- Collate and maintain client information in the CRM database to ensure current account information and insights.
- Record and tracks all metrics related to sales strategies; review and develop client service and retention plans.
- Analyze sales data to inform and/or update portfolio strategies.
- Act as a trusted advisor and Kal Tire ambassador for clients, internal partners, and the overall regional network; demonstrates grace under pressure and the highest ethical standards.
- Maintain an expert level of knowledge of all Kal Tire products and service offerings as required.
- Proactively build business acumen for each client portfolio as applicable to the role; stay up to date in current market trends, relevant technology, etc.
- 3-5 years of work experience in business development; CSA or CSP designation an asset
- Experience in the tire industry is considered an asset.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to build and grow relationships with stakeholders at various levels.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Kal Tire’s products and services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; customer service-focused approach.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Salesforce CRM, and all other sales tools provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Flexible to travel as required.
- Valid driver’s license.
Solving our customers’ automotive challenges and making a positive impact - It’s how we roll, and it’s been that way since Tom Foord opened the doors to Kal Tire in 1953 in beautiful Vernon, BC. Over the years, we’ve become a trusted partner for large and small industries and fleets across Canada. Our customers rely on our expertise, our make-it-happen approach to service, and our lineup of the most trusted tire brands in over 260 retail locations coast to coast. Kal Tire is also the largest truck re-treader in Canada, with 11 retread facilities across Canada and internationally, and has a state-of-the-art tire recycling facility in Chile, where 40% of the weight of scrap tires is recycled to return to mines as an alternative fuel. In addition, Kal Tire’s Mining Tire Group is an international leader in mining tire service and supply, servicing more than 150 mine sites across five continents. Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices in compliance with the AODA and AMA. Accommodation requests can be made at any stage of the recruitment or employment process. Applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.