Front Counter Sales Representative ($18 to $21/hr)
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Front Counter Sales Representative is responsible for creating a welcoming environment for our customers, responding to inquiries, providing service quotes, processing sales transactions, being a product and services expert and more!
You will apply strong communication skills that make customers feel welcome in our store. Your positive mindset, willingness to be cross-trained and prompt resolution of customer concerns, will make you stand out and be successful in this role."
The ideal work schedule envisioned for this role is as follows:
- Full Time, Monday to Saturday (Availability for Saturday twice a month is required)
What do we offer?
- Competitive wages between $18 to $21 based on experience.
- Dental, vision, prescription, massage therapy, EAP benefits and more.
- Profit Sharing program, RRSP matching, Paid
- We provide a comprehensive training program and access to the latest skills to gain the necessary edge in todays market.
- A perks program that offers employee discounts on tires, services and more.
- Working with a well-established company – Kal Tire has been in business for almost 70 years. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You’re interested in the automotive industry and like working within a high energy, fast paced team environment.
- You have exceptional customer service
- You have 2 years’ experience in a customer service, counter or inside sales role. (preferred)
- You have a demonstrated understanding of automotive/ related industry, Aptitude for learning product
- You like being active throughout your day and have no problem lifting 30-50 lb tires around as needed.
- You’re always safety conscious, wear your required PPE and follow safe work protocols as instructed.
Who is Kal Tire?
Solving our customers’ automotive challenges and making a positive impact - It’s how we roll. It’s been that way since Tom Foord opened our doors in 1953 in his hometown of Vernon, BC. Over the years, we’ve become a trusted partner for large and small industries and fleets across Canada; They rely on our expertise, our make-it-happen approach to service and our lineup of the most trusted tire brands in over 260 retail locations coast to coast.
If you’re interested in this role or would like to explore our other currently available opportunities across Canada, visit our career site at: www.kaltire.com/careers for more information and be sure to follow us on our social media channels!
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA and AMA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment or employment process. Applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.