Pick up + Delivery Driver
Pickup & Delivery Driver
Who is KalTire?
Solving our customers’ tire challenges and making an impact for their operations is what we do best—and it’s been that way since Tom Foord opened our doors in 1953 in his hometown of Vernon, BC. Over the years, we’ve become a trusted partner for industries and fleets large and small across Canada because they rely on our expertise, our make-it-happen approach to service and our lineup of the most trusted tire brands in over 260 retail locations Canada wide.
What’s the role?
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Pick up and Delivery Driver is responsible for daily pickup and delivery of tires, wheels and parts in the surround community of Annacis Island Delta BC. When no tires or wheels need to be shipped you will learn to perform tire removal/installation/repair service safely for passenger and light truck vehicles. This includes removing wheel assemblies, dismounting tires, balancing, inflating and installing repaired or replacement tires, and reinstalling wheel assemblies according to procedure.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You’re interested in the automotive industry and like working within a high energy, fast paced team environment.
- You have outstanding customer service skills with a genuine desire to deliver excellent customer service experiences, every time.
- You ideally have 1-2 years experience in a delivery role
- You like being active throughout your day and have no problem lifting 30-50 lb tires around as needed.
- You’re always safety conscious and follow safe work protocols as instructed.
If you’re interested in this role or would like to peruse our other currently available opportunities across Canada, visit our career site at: www.kaltire.com/careers for more information and be sure to follow us on our social media channels!