National Account Representative II
Outstanding Account Resolution / Collections
- Support monitoring a queue of National AR accounts and analyze National AR aging to ensure company delinquency targets remain at acceptable levels
- Communicate and develop strong relationships with suppliers, stores and inventory purchasing
- Maintain daily communication with suppliers and stores to facilitate on-time credits
- Maintain outstanding AR, adjustments, write-offs, and offsets
- Collect and fix/negotiate credits, but most importantly, help prioritize root causes and train the storefronts to minimize recurring errors in obtaining credits
- Entering rejected delivery receipts (DRs) into supplier portals
- Assist in collaborating with Sales Operations to help with national account setup where appropriate and make suggestions on setup that can help minimize errors and rejections
- System link updates with supplier portals
- Facilitate processing of warranty credits.
- Enter wash invoices into supplier portals.
- Point of Sale System testing and validation
- May perform other responsibilities as required by the role
- Handle store inquiries and resolve complaints with regard to collection matters
- Facilitate resolution and escalation of disputes as per the established dispute management process and system
- Manage personal objectives in alignment with monthly goals
- Collaborate with Sales / Management to achieve established corporate DSO objectives
- Work with stakeholders outside of the national account team to achieve continuous improvement across the Customer to Cash process
- Minimum 2 years’ national accounts or related experience
- Knowledge of accounting principles and processes
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/multi-task environment
- Great customer service
- Ability to form strong and productive business relationships with other groups
- High level of attention to detail
- Grade 12 or GED equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
What We Offer
- The target salary range for this position is $43,121 to $49,001 per year based on experience.
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group RRSP/DPSP matching program
- Discount on tires and mechanical services
- Positive work culture, opportunities for growth and development, and work-life balance.
- Opportunities for professional development, such as training programs, mentorship, and tuition reimbursement
Solving our customers’ automotive challenges and making a positive impact - It’s how we roll, and it’s been that way since Tom Foord opened the doors to Kal Tire in 1953 in beautiful Vernon, BC. Over the years, we’ve become a trusted partner for large and small industries and fleets across Canada. Our customers rely on our expertise, our make-it-happen approach to service, and our lineup of the most trusted tire brands in over 260 retail locations coast to coast. Kal Tire is also the largest truck re-treader in Canada, with 11 retread facilities across Canada and internationally, and has a state-of-the-art tire recycling facility in Chile, where 40% of the weight of scrap tires is recycled to return to mines as an alternative fuel. In addition, Kal Tire’s Mining Tire Group is an international leader in mining tire service and supply, servicing more than 150 mine sites across five continents. Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices in compliance with the AODA and AMA. Accommodation requests can be made at any stage of the recruitment or employment process. Applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.