Head Of Marketing
Wild Fork is a rapidly growing omnichannel retail (bricks and mortar, ecommerce, home delivery) brand in need of a strong leader who is passionate about driving a new business through traditional/digital marketing, content generation, and advanced customer segmentation. Currently we sell through our ecommerce channel throughout the United States and operate 36 stores across seven cities. This role is based at our support center in Miami, FL 5 days a week.
In this role, you will be responsible for all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing marketing strategies including B2C, ROI-based digital marketing, B2B, demand generation, brand strategy/brand marketing, customer insights, social media and events marketing overseeing the brand across all the countries. You will build the ability to leverage data to target market and provide relevant content based on member behavior – Taking Wild Fork brand to the next level! Collaboration, organization, and communication are key to success in the role.
We work in a fast-paced, retail business that occasionally requires quick turnarounds, so flexibility is critical for success in this position. In a retail business we plan many months ahead but often need to make quick adjustments to our plans based on sales results or opportunities in the marketplace. The ideal person likes to be organized and work ahead but is flexible enough to adjust as required. We are focused on building a best-in-class, nationally known brand, and you will have a significant role in helping us achieve that goal. This role is perfect for the person looking to make a big impact on a soon to be household name brand.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You will lead the strategy, ideation, and execution of marketing campaigns through the lens of our high brand standards. Campaigns will be built in alignment with leaders across the business targeted to create brand engaging moments which ladder up to overall business goals
- Coordinate and lead brand amplification strategies that reach new and returning audiences across a range of channels including but not limited to PR, Partnerships, Influencers & Events
- Lead on the creation of brand marketing content/collateral that satisfies both commercial and branded requirements and promotes a consistent voice across all sales channels (.com, retail, wholesale)
- Lead on building strong partnership and collaboration opportunities to drive brand awareness and authority within the industry creating press-worthy moments
- Manage brand marketing budget ensuring initiatives are appropriately measured and reported on to guide the business on what is or is not working
- Manage our brand marketing technology stack ensuring optimum utilization and budget efficiency across the suite
- Work alongside the product team delivering insight into macro trends to ensure we stay at the forefront of product development as guided by our brand strategy.
- Partner with the product team to deliver cohesive product and marketing stories at time of market launch.
- Lead and manage a team of industry leading brand marketeers guiding them through a coordinated set of objectives that ladder up to overall business goals
- Analyzing existing branding and marketing strategies and improving upon them
- Create programs that drive brand awareness, engagement and increase brand trust, in addition to supporting growth and revenue goals
- Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short- and long-term market forecasts and reports
- Refine and drive processes, tools, goal-setting, and reporting
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree – preferably in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing; Master’s in business or marketing preferred.
- Experience / Background: Between 20 + years global business/marketing exp, with 8+ years of brand management experience preferably with consumer goods company working on culturally iconic brands.
- Must have experience with building a brand from scratch.
- Must have managed a team & strong leadership/management skills.
- A familiarity and an appreciation for the commercial aspects of the business is required.
- Experience in (or strong demonstrated desire) a startup environment is critical. We are a fast-paced environment and often doing things for the first time drawing on our past experiences to inform decisions.
- Solid experience in strategy/brand development, including brand positioning and brand building activities.
- Strong understanding of digital trends.
- A true collaborative personality-someone who is honest, transparent and fearless.
- Service oriented focus with the goal of creating a unique and engaging consumer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as outstanding aptitude for time management.
- Thoroughness, creativity, interpersonal awareness, relationship management and influencing skills as well as proficiencies in problem solving, and the ability to multitask are requirements.
- Proficiency in MS-Office, design suite a plus.
- Travel Requirements: Approximately 20% travel to field locations and/or activations, experiential events, global travel, etc.