Systems Support Engineer
Provide technical support to customers deploying InVue’s Internet of Things (IoT) hardware and software solutions in retail and in data center environments. The successful candidate will be a liaison between sales, engineering, and customers to assure technical guidance is provided resulting in optimal solutions and seamless installations for InVue’s customers.
- Support customer deployments of InVue’s IoT systems in Retail and Data Center environments.
- Provide technical expertise to customer’s Information Technology departments to assure successful setup of InVue’s IoT solutions.
- Coordinate with the Sales Department to plan and assure successful deployments of InVue provided solutions.
- Work closely with the engineering and quality teams to ensure lessons learned at customer sites are translated into Engineering Changes as required to improve future products and current product deployments.
- Provide training to InVue’s customers to assure a long-term positive experience with InVue’s products
- Be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Associates Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or applicable experience in lieu of degree
- Experience with technology required to deploy IoT solutions (LTE, 802.11, LoRa)
- 3+ years in Information Systems, Information Technology, or Computer Science preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects and customers concurrently.
- Comfortable frequently interfacing with customers.
- Ability to understand, document, and communicate technical systems, issues, and solutions to problems related to technical systems.
- Ability to show initiative, to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Persuasive, encouraging, positive approach to working with others, and overall strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and oral English language skills