Email Marketing Manager
Internet Brands is looking for an experienced results-driven email marketer to help grow our business. If you understand how to create and tell compelling stories to engage consumers through digital media, this role is for you. You are a motivated self-starter eager to learn and grow in a collaborative, cross-functional environment. And, you’re passionate about asking questions, taking informed risks, and have experience using online market strategies to help find what works.
What you will do in this role:
- Effectively engage consumers who visit Internet Brands’ network of consumer sites (including DisabilitySecrets.com, Nolo.com, Avvo.com, Lawyers.com, and more) through informative and creative email campaigns and by writing convincing copy and calls-to-action to convert consumers into leads for attorneys and advocates or by converting sales for various products and services.
- Build and manage all of the components to track the success of each email, including forms, landing pages, and UTM codes.
- Conduct quality assurance (QA) of lists, emails, email imaging, and other marketing assets to ensure they are accurate.
- Experiment and run A/B tests to optimize campaign performance.
- Proactively track, monitor, analyze, and optimize campaign performance. Continuously track and communicate performance and learnings. Ensure that email marketing works in coherence with other marketing channels.
- Cultivate relationships with subscribers through highly personalized email campaigns.
- Understand how to apply personalization and segmentation efforts to deliver meaningful relevant experiences to consumers.
- 3+ years of related experience in an email marketing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office or Google Suite
- Experience working with email marketing automation platforms such as ExactTarget, Pardot, or others, Exact Target Preferred
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is desired
- Experience working with Salesforce is highly preferred
- Experience using design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite or Photoshop is desired
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to quickly troubleshoot and analyze work
- Experience in high paced, high volume multitasking role and environments
- Passionate, inquisitive, and self-motivated individual yet enjoys collaborating and working together with all levels
Internet Brands comprises a variety of the most prominent leaders in the online legal space, including Martindale-Hubbell®, Avvo®, and Nolo®, and more. We provide comprehensive legal marketing solutions including real-time lead generation, online legal profiles, live chat, and website services. Our network of resources attracts over 25 million consumers per month — making us the largest legal network online.
- Competitive benefits package: medical, dental, vision, and life.
- Paid Time Off + 8 company-paid holidays
- 401(k) match
- Casual environment, jeans every day.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.