Premier Disability Services is looking for Correspondence Representatives to join our growing Minneapolis, MN based team!
Premier Disability Services is a growing company that is a full-service social security disability advocacy firm. We assist customers in applying for Social Security Disability at every stage of the process whether they are first time, have been denied or going to a hearing in all 50 states. Our services have helped over 100,000 individuals in filing their application successfully.
We’re looking for people who thrive on helping customers with a passion for service to join our growing call center. Join us and be part of one of the largest Social Security Disability Firms in the Nation! Our values of integrity, passion and teamwork are the foundation of who we are and drive our missions to be the trusted advocates of our clients.
- Provide administrative support for disability case management through completion and submissions of complex documentation, forms, evidence or correspondence necessary to facilitate or complete our representation of a claim.
- Professionally handle a mix of inbound/outbound calls and correspondence to government offices, i.e., Social Security Disability, clients, etc. to obtain and process information on a clients claim or complete forms.
- Obtain medical and vocational documentation via mail, phone and computer software systems.
- Meet a high-volume workload while complying with department standards for daily metric goals and monthly audits. Regarding quality, productions and processing times.
- Read, annotate, and summarize records/information using appropriate terminology, and resolve conflicts within records, preparing written reports of findings and documenting in systems of record.
- Effectively communication Premier Disability Service program details to clients in a clear and understandable manner.
- Navigating multiple computer windows to access several systems.
What we’re looking for:
Education and Experience:
- 2-years work experience in high volume claims processing/caseload management or customer experience.
- 2 years direct experience working in an office environment or call center.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required; two-year associate degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer knowledge and excellent typing skills at least 50WPM.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Independently maintain a high-volume workload while complying with agency standards for quality, production, and processing time.
- Professional demeanor and telephone etiquette with the ability to de-escalate scenarios through conflict resolution skills.
- Commitment to strong attendance.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet departmental turnaround times.
- Demonstrate independent problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with clients, managers, and co-workers – both verbally and in written format.
- Must have sharp attention to detail and ability to perform with high degree of accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills to review documents and reach sound decisions.
- Ability to meet multiple performance targets at or above benchmark levels; including, but not limited to accuracy, call/correspondence quality, timeliness, and productivity.
- Work harmoniously with peers within a small team environment to accomplish both personal and team performance goals.
- Work overtime, as needed, to meet daily deadlines.
- Available for 8-hour shift between 8am to 8pm working hours; Hybrid and Work from home schedules available.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish skills a PLUS.
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.