System Operations Specialist
Premier is looking for a Systems Support Specialist to join our growing Minneapolis, MN based team! The Specialist will provide system support, and assistance, within Premier Disability's PCMS.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar systems, or technical, support role
- Advanced knowledge of PC, Windows operating systems, Internet and mainstream web browsers
- Intermediate knowledge/expertise with software such as web-based systems, Excel and/or Word
- Multitasking skills and detail-oriented focus are required for a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
The Role’s Responsibilities will include:
- Support day to day PCMS operations: Triage, troubleshoot and correct user generated errors and issues
- PCMS User Support: Support users' access and permissions to PCMS. Provide support for user permissions regarding dashboard, tasks, action entries and other issues that may occur.
- PCMS System Maintenance: Identity, triage and resolve any inventory errors or issues.
- Assist Premier and CRM team in operational capacities where needed such as workflow assistance, reporting and other PCMS tasks.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth.
Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visitwww.internetbrands.com. Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are equal opportunity employers.