Content Marketing Manager
Martindale-Avvo comprises some of the leading players in the online legal space, including brands that have been trusted for generations: Martindale-Hubbell®, Avvo® and Nolo®. We provide comprehensive legal marketing solutions including real-time lead generation, online legal profiles, live chat, and website and lead intake services. Our network of resources, including Martindale.com, Avvo.com, Lawyers.com, Nolo.com and other top-ranking destinations, attracts over 25 million consumers per month — making us the largest legal network online.
Martindale-Avvo, a division of Internet Brands, is currently seeking a Content Marketing Manager who would be responsible for the development of marketing communication materials to support customer acquisition and customer retention, across multiple business units.
- Develop interesting, well-researched content that drives engagement with customers, prospects and influencers.
- Establish and manage workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
-Manage resources, including outside vendors, and write copy to support marketing initiatives in the legal vertical.
- Develop and lead the content strategy that supports and extends sales, business development and marketing initiatives, aligned with segmented business targets.
- Leverage market data and input from internal departments (Sales, Customer Support) to develop and produce content themes/topics to support marketing initiatives.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels, including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print and webinars.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive content calendar, ensuring coordination with other stakeholders.
- 4-5 years of experience in content writing and strategy in a B2B environment.
- Demonstrated experience developing and creating high quality email, blog, video, webinar, white paper, website, and other branded content.
- Strong writing, editing and writer-coaching skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and an eye for quality.
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Hands-on, continuous training
PTO + 8 paid holidays
Competitive benefits: medical, vision, dental and life
Fun working environment
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.