Product Operations Senior Manager
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Product Operations Senior Manager to join our Product Management group, reporting to the vice president of Corporate Development & Product Operations. In this multi-faceted role, you will play an integral role in driving operational efficiency, strategic initiatives, and future growth for the Infoblox product portfolio while working on a growing team that is responsible for financial planning, pricing/licensing, new product introductions, program management, departmental operations, and corporate development activities. This is an excellent opportunity to join a strong, growing, successful, and innovative organization. Infoblox allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on career growth, excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
You are the ideal candidate if you are an energetic professional who brings a multi-functional set of skills in operations, product development, and program management in technology companies.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the operating plan for the product management group, including tracking results through KPIs, QBRs, and other mechanisms
- Create and augment tools that provide critical data/insights and KPIs
- Own and facilitate the team’s use of OKRs full cycle, from annual development/mid-year refinement to monthly tracking and product leadership reviews
- Orchestrate staff meetings, quarterly operations reviews, product talks, and other critical departmental cadences
- Manage and grow the impact of our Infoblox Customer Advisory Board (CAB)
- Support product manager-led Technical Advisory Boards (TAB) and UX/UI forums
- Support short-term and long-range planning for the product management team
- Manage all of the above programmatically and deliver best practices/innovation
- Work collaboratively across the product team and other corporate functions on a wide range of issues, ranging from strategic thinking to operational execution
- Execute special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or equivalent advanced degree strongly preferred
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in management consulting and/or business operations driving initiatives, programs, and/or complex transformation efforts in enterprise technology, preferably in SaaS (networking and security)
- Demonstrated history of executing high-impact initiatives successfully that involve a diverse set of partners and cross-functional teams
- Experience with technology product development practices
- Experience with or ability to learn tools such as Smartsheets, Google Shared Drive, etc.
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to understand complex business requirements and translate them into relevant program/project structures
- Ability to travel up to 30% required
- Experience financial modeling, creating business cases, and conducting financial analysis (M&A and/or pricing-related analyses are a plus) preferred
- Experience with M&A diligence and/or integration a plus
What success looks like:
- Not only drive all product department cadences (including CAB/TAB) smoothly, but also identify areas for innovation/improvement
- Be familiar with our company product offerings, relevant market domains, strategy, functional teams, and systems—and have established a robust network of strong working relationships across the product group and other key functions
- Actively identify, propose, and implement new best practices, improvements, and innovations
After about a year, you will…
- Expand scope to represent the product team/product ops function in broader cross-functional initiatives
- Potentially expand scope into subfunctional areas, such as corporate development/M&A, planning, pricing, or other areas
- Craft and take on an expanded career development plan in collaboration with the VP of Corporate Development & Product Ops
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
Speaking of a great work environment, here are just a few of the perks you may enjoy, depending on your location…
- Onsite massages, clubs, farmers market, and fitness classes
- Delicious and healthy snacks and beverages
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Outdoor amenities, seating, and courtyard BBQ
- Dog park and pet-friendly programs
- Newly remodeled offices with state-of-the-art amenities
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.