Channel Solutions Architect - ANZ (Sydney or Melbourne)
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
You’re the ideal candidate if you have a relentless pursuit of results, are always trying to understand the customers’ “what, why, and how?”, and enjoy the thrill of solving customers’ technical pain points and making things happen. You are a naturally inquisitive nature, hands-on technology tinkerer who is proactive, and positive, learn from mistakes, and has the maturity and plan to build a business across a portfolio of accounts.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with channel and sales teams with high-touch pre-sales technical activity
- Understand the customer’s business drivers and how to map these to a Infoblox solution
- Provide technical advice in the requirements discovery, solution development, and solution proposal stages of the opportunity sales cycle
- Technically qualify opportunities and PoV evaluation with end-user accounts and partners
- Help train distributors and partners to allow them to position, sell, and conduct PoC of Infoblox solutions
- In conjunction with the sales teams, to achieve and aim to exceed assigned quarterly revenue targets and related Sales Engineering KPIs
- Consistently monitor, assess and report continually, the competitive situation and market development in the region
- Provide regular and timely updates to account plans, opportunity updates, including the creation and submission of solution designs
- Where required, act as the single point of contact to the customer on all technical issues, focusing on customer satisfaction
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years experience working in technical sales or presales in IT security and networking business
- Knowledge of cloud, networking and/or security
- Understanding of TCP IP stack and networking principles
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Engaged, positive attitude, ability to prioritize in demanding environment
- Ability to create solutions to creatively address customer value chain and business requirements
- Comfort working in a start-up environment and willingness to roll up your sleeves and get it done
What success looks like:
- Work autonomously in sales engagement and technical discussion
- Conduct PoC/PoV independently
- Know the functional team to reach out for assistance/support
- Support newer hires to the organization
- Deliver consistent quarterly results, meeting or exceeding targets
- Understand the organization well enough to recommend new product features and enhancements
- Increase Infoblox outreach through speaking at webinars, marketing events, and/or writing technical blog
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.