Business Development Representative - Levant Arabic speaker
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team in Saudi Arabia, reporting to the leader of Business Development Reps. In this role, you will be responsible for generating and qualifying sales opportunities for follow-up by the direct sales teams. The position entails heavy outbound calling, use of email, and other methods of targeting and qualifying prospects. You should have a successful track record of calling on senior-level corporate executives and identifying key business issues. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a strong, growing, successful, and innovative organization. Infoblox allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on career growth, excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
You’re the ideal candidate if you have strong organizational, verbal, and written communication and customer service skills. You organize and prioritize your work with minimal supervision, understand the business needs of our potential customers, think on your feet, and are committed to becoming a product expert.
What you’ll do:
- Carry out presales activities to develop a high-quality lead funnel and maximize these efforts to meet or exceed quotas for calls and qualified meetings
- Acquire and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Infoblox technology in order to be a reliable customer resource
- Create opportunities within SalesForce
- Schedule meetings with prospective clients
- Partner closely with the sales team, specifically the territory managers and sales executives, to develop and implement prospect strategies and plans. This includes ensuring representatives have the essential budget, key party, and project information before handing over the opportunity
- Support multiple states within an assigned territory
- Follow up on meetings attended with the territory manager and sales executive
What you’ll bring:
- Home base and eligibility to work in Saudi Arabia
- Zero to two years of successful experience in an outbound sales environment positioning a service or technology solution, software experience preferred
- Experience calling on senior executives and technical decision makers within all sizes of organizations
- Fluently speaking English and Khalij Arabic
- High energy and motivation and strong attention to detail
- A strong desire to grow your career in sales
- BA or BS preferred
What success looks like:
After six months, you will…
- Understand how to identify if we are a good fit for a prospect's needs
- Articulate the Infoblox benefits based on solution
- Hit or overachieve your monthly targets
- Provide feedback to product teams on requested features/applications
After about a year, you will…
- Be able to fully qualify an opportunity
- Understand the trends by employee size/vertical/solution
- Present your annual business to the region you support
- Meet or exceed your annual targets
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.