Senior Software Engineer
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our next-generation DNS Security SaaS Services team in Burnaby, BC, reporting to Senior Manager, Software Engineering. In this role, you will leverage cutting-edge technology, open-source initiatives, and micro-services architecture to build state-of-the-art SaaS-based solutions. You will lead and design features for our next-generation Threat Defense SaaS Services using your experience and creativity to influence our technology direction and decisions while ensuring our products are best-in-class.
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support the wellbeing of our employees and their families. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
Speaking of a great work environment, here are just a few of the perks you may enjoy…
- Boutique office space with state-of-the-art amenities, located in the heart of Metro Vancouver area; bike-friendly and steps from SkyTrain and Metrotown Mall
- Onsite parking paid for by the company
- Generous company contribution towards RRSP (Independent of employee contribution!)
- Onsite massages, gym membership, fitness classes, ping-pong table, dartboard, and a nap room/wellness room for moms
- Stay fueled with healthy snacks, free bean-to-cup gourmet coffee options and selections of exotic teas, juices, and refreshing beverages, and biweekly Thirsty Thursday local craft beers, BC wines, and BC ciders
- Enjoy our generous PTO policy and flexible work environment because we know the importance of having a great work-life balance (Sometimes, you do your best work in slippers)
- We are passionate about lifelong learning and growth and offer opportunities through a world-class learning platform (Litmos), training, workshops, mentorship, and an annual up to $5,000 Career Development reimbursement benefit
- Our teams spend time together outside of work, too — we have several annual team outings, have gone on hikes and Grouse Grind, hosted family BBQs, Go Karting, boat cruises, etc.
- Be confident bringing your whole self to work — we’re proud to be an inclusive company with diverse teams and our values grounded in ethics and equality
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.