Senior Technical Account Manager
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, we are leading the way to next-level DDI with our Secure Cloud-Managed Network Services, bringing next-level security, reliability, and automation to cloud and hybrid systems—all managed through a single pane of glass. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Account Manager (Sr.TAM) to join our APJ Support team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. In this role, you will be responsible for providing remote support to high profile customers for the Infoblox product as well as providing Account Management duties. This involves responding to customer inquiries via phone, email and web, diagnosing/analyzing problems, providing weekly status reports and solving customer issues with internal Infoblox teams but also visiting customers if needed.
You’re the ideal candidate if you have a relentless pursuit of results and are always trying to understand the customers’ “what, why, and how?” You also enjoy the thrill of solving customer’s technical pain points and driving the issues to resolution. To be successful in this role, you should possess a naturally inquisitive nature, be hands-on, like to tinker with technology, proactive and positive, learn from mistakes, and have the maturity to solve customer complex situations in creative ways.
What you’ll do:
- Provide remote technical support for Infoblox customers and partners
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Provide root cause analysis document for outages when needed
- Recommend new and existing solutions, which involve enhancing application/systems functionality, features, and defect repair
- Work closely with third-party software vendors and their professional services groups to solve complex integration problems
- Work closely with cross-functional team, in particular Sales, Systems Engineering, Engineering and Product Management as the trusted advocate of the customer
- Be intuitive and inventive by providing solutions and workarounds for customers
- Install and configure Infoblox products as well as third-party software for support lab testing purposes when needed
- Deliver quarterly business reviews to customers
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years of remote technical support
- Systems administration/Network administration background desirable
- Knowledge of network security management, firewalls, and security protocols
- Experience with mitigation of security threats at the firewall level and proficiency in attack patterns and DNS specific attacks
- Strong expertise in TCP/IP and networking protocols
- Sound knowledge of DNS, DHCP, and other product-related protocols and technology
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed network topology maps
- Ability to read log-level data such as; sniffer traces, SNMP traps, crash files, and system logs
- Excellent customer service and facing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in English is a must, and any regional Asian business language is a bonus.
- End-to-end IP networking troubleshooting skill
- Understanding or Experience with supporting SaaS products will be an added advantage.
- Strong customer service skills and team player
- Team player and self-starter with ability to multi-task in a high-pressure, fast-paced, and fast growth environment
- Willingness to travel if needed (approximately 10% expected travel)
- Ability to work during maintenance windows with customers during non-business hours
- Proactive and leading Continual Service Improvement efforts experience
What success looks like:
After six months, you will….
- Autonomously working on level 1 & level 2 cases to resolution
- Successfully achieve our highest level 3 technical troubleshooting competency through our CDAT certification
- Learn some of our best-in-class internal processes and tools required for the role
After about a year, you will…
- Independently work on critical Severity-1 calls to resolution
- Be able to independently engage with Infoblox Engineering
- Contribute to creating technical content/KB articles
- Provide guidance and consultation for junior/new engineers
- Participate in rotation on-call duties as assigned
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.