Business Development Representative - Malaysia & Indonesia
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative – Malaysia & Indonesia to join our APJ team in Singapore or Malaysia, reporting to the manager of Business Development. In this role, you will generate and qualify sales opportunities for follow-up by the direct sales teams. This role will provide an opportunity to work for an industry leader in cybersecurity and gain fantastic experience within a sales environment.
You’re the ideal candidate if you are passionate about technology, thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and are results-driven.
What you’ll do:
- Understand the business needs of our potential customers, think on your feet, and become an expert on our products
- Engage in heavy calling, use of email, and other methods to target and qualify potential prospects
- Carry out presales activities to develop a high-quality lead funnel and maximize these efforts to meet or exceed quotas for calls and qualified meetings
- Develop and use your understanding of Infoblox technology to be a reliable customer resource
- Set meetings with prospective clients
- Partner closely with the sales team to develop and implement prospect strategies and plans—including ensuring representatives have the essential budget, key party, and project information before handing over an opportunity
What you’ll bring:
- 0 to 3 years of experience in calling on IT executives within all sizes of organizations
- A high level of energy and motivation, as well as strong attention to detail
- A strong desire to grow your career in sales
- Strong organizational and customer service skills required
- Ability to organize and prioritize work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent telephone selling skills are a must
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu / Bahasa Indonesia to liaise with native speakers in Malaysia and Indonesia
- A diploma, bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
What success looks like:
After six months, you will…
- Gain Infoblox products knowledge and security offerings
- Be effectively using BANT to qualify new prospects
- Partner with the sales team on customer meetings and on developing a high-quality lead funnel
- Hit or overachieve your monthly targets
After about a year, you will…
- Build a strong pipeline and close lead opportunities
- Gain more experience in expansion of customer and/or vertical coverage
- Become a subject matter expert in qualifying and pitching Infoblox’s unique selling proposition
- Meet or exceed your annual targets
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a Provident Fund with company match and paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.