Inside Sales Representative
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our EMEA team in Germany, reporting to the regional sales director of Central Europe (CEUR). This is an exceptional opportunity to join a strong, growing, successful, and innovative organization. Infoblox allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on career growth, excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
You’re the ideal candidate if you have a relentless pursuit of results, are always trying to understand customers’ “what, why and how?”, and enjoy the thrill of doing deals and making things happen. To be successful in this role, you marry the discipline of a planner with the instincts of a shark—you never stop moving and are ready when you smell opportunity.
What you’ll do:
- Achieve quarterly booking quotas
- Prospect into the customer base
- Build and develop relationships within customer organizations and channel partners
- Collaborate with the channel for fulfillment
- Pitch opportunities using collaboration technology
- Demo new products and technologies
- Provide quotes
- Run evaluations / trial
- Forecast pipeline
- Close deals
What you’ll bring:
- 2 - 5 years of successful experience in an outbound, quota-carrying sales environment positioning a service or networking technology solution
- Your hunter mentality
- Experience calling on senior executives and technical decision-makers within all sizes of organizations
- Excellent inside sales and telephone selling skills are a must
- Native German speaker with fluent English
- Solid computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Salesforce.com
- Drive and ability to function according to measurable objectives
- Bachelors Degree required
What success looks like:
After six months, you will...
- Have onboarded and be part of the decision-making process with leaders in the CEUR region
- Be trained in the sales region with the support of a mentor and an energetic team
- Have familiarized yourself with the sales region and will develop new projects or complete existing projects
- Have taken training programs that allow you to develop within the company accordingly
After about a year, you will...
- Be focused on the expansion of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers
- Have delivered consistent quarterly results of hunted pipeline generation and quota attainment
- Have received the opportunity to orientate yourself in order to develop your career path within Infoblox
- Have developed strategic sales with training and business simulations
- Act as a mentor for newer hires to the organization in the CEUR market
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.
We’ve got you covered:
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a Provident Fund with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.