Senior Engineering Manager, Cloud WAF
Imperva is leading the cyber security fight against hackers and protecting the world’s largest organizations from cyber-attacks. We build great security products and are the only company in the world to track users from the moment they enter applications, via any API call they make and up to the moment they attempt to access sensitive data.
We’re seeking a Senior Engineering Manager for our Cloud WAF team, developing our state-of-the-art SaaS Application.
The team is responsible for developing our Cloud WAF management interface in backend and frontend and backend algorithms. As the team sr-manager, you will be responsible for the technology, leading the team, building the roadmap for our systems, and for the growth of your developers/team leaders.
- BSc/M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent from a known university
- At least 5-year experience as engineering manager leading a large team of at least 10 developers and/or team leaders
- Experience in Java development
- Proven experience in building highly scalable, multi-tenant SaaS applications
- Experience with cloud computation, microservices - an advantage
- Experience with FE technologies - an advantage
- Track record of excellence
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.