Data Security Architect
Imperva is a pioneer and leader in business security solutions for critical applications and high-value data. Thousands of the world’s leading businesses, government organizations, and service providers rely on Imperva solutions to prevent data breaches, meet compliance mandates, and manage data risk.
As part of Imperva’s expansion plans in India, we are seeking an experienced Data Security Architect focused on our Data Security portfolio. The candidate will advise and lead the deployment of our market-leading data security suite in our customer’s environments.
The Architect role is accountable for all aspects of the technical solution and implementation from initiation through closeout of customer projects. The Architect provides consultative guidance to the customer and designs the overall solution based on Imperva and industry-specific best practices.
You are also responsible for leading technical and business discussions with senior stakeholders in our clients and the team during client projects providing directions to team members, and acting as the lead SME overseeing its daily operations. You are expected to demonstrate self-confidence, assertiveness, perseverance, and resiliency.
- Define technical solutions for architecture and design that are aligned with clients’ business problems and Imperva implementation best practices
- Lead requirements gathering workshops with Clients to provide technical guidance and assist with capturing all necessary business, functional and technical requirements necessary to design and implement the solution
- Responsible for sprint demos, delivery of additional development artifacts and documentation, and knowledge transfer activities as required
- Proactively maintain expert knowledge and understanding of the latest Imperva platform and product offerings
- Maintain expert knowledge of the Imperva products and services
- Assist pre-sales team with scoping service engagements typically involving multiple Imperva solutions and complex integrations with client applications/systems
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Delivery Services processes and the maturing of portfolios, capabilities, expertise, and best practices.
- Regional Director or Regional Manager
- The Architect will work directly with, Engagement Lead, Consultants, Customer Success Managers and Sales team.
- Works closely with management to ensure that customers are receiving high-quality service
- Participate in Management meetings when requested
- Communicates to management on key customer engagements
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Over 10 yrs. of experience with Cyber Security and related solutions such as Identity and Access Management, Web Application Security, SIEM, Data Loss Prevention, API Management, and Assessment frameworks covering Regulatory and other compliance obligations.
- Experience with designing and implementing Cyber Security solutions. Utilizing creative problem-solving abilities and a consistent consultancy mindset while working on, as well researching problems and/or issues and developing and/or offering effective solutions for, clients' initiatives and needs related to technology-related services
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively across internal and external.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: (Education, special training and years of experience required)
- Bachelor's degree
- Networking and Infrastructure knowledge
- Cybersecurity and compliance knowledge
- Knowledge of Databases such as MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, Big Data or NoSQL platforms
- Knowledge of operating systems such as Linux, Windows, Solaris, and VMware ESX
- Knowledge of public cloud services such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Knowledge of Web Servers such as IIS, Apache, and Tomcat
- 3 years or more of Professional Services experience in Data Security or App Security
- Extensive experience working with a diverse interdependent cross-functional, cross-departmental projects, vendors, business objectives, and technologies
- Provide high quality consulting and advisory to Imperva customers that meet our customers’ required capabilities.
- Escalate high impact problems / key customer account-related issues to the management team and/or Development.
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.