UI/UX Designer- Temporary position
Product Designer- Temporary position
As a Product Designer, you merge right and left brains to deliver software experiences which are beautiful, functional, and customer appropriate for their use. You bring together customer and design insights, define product details and the whole product, and work with engineering and product managers to develop the product. You are able to gather and analyze large amounts of information efficiently and deliver compelling, insightful design recommendations. You have skills and experience in defining, designing, and shipping software products to a large number of users, and you have a strong understanding of the disciplines which contribute to the product life cycle.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a professional capacity as a hybrid UI & UX on highly interactive and data-rich applications
- Understanding of visual perception and cognition in creating interaction rich applications
- A strong portfolio of work emphasizing the depth of experience with information, interaction, motion, and visual design; its impact on human behavior
- Proven experience with rapid conception and designing for complex, and innovative experiences
- Ability to explain designs with rationale rooted in user needs and business goals
- Understanding of methods and techniques to ensure the team is solving the right problem
- Enjoys the multi-disciplinary and collaborative nature of product design & development
- Detail-oriented with an appreciation for the value of strong visual aesthetics across everything you create
- Must be able to translate business problems and requirements into compelling UI’s
- Is comfortable using design and prototyping skills to rapidly refine the product concept based on user and stakeholder feedback
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.