Israel & EMEA Human Resources Operations Lead
Israel & EMEA Human Resources Operations Lead
HR Operations Lead role will include performing all duties related to onboarding and offboarding employees, working closely with local employees & managers as well as with global interfaces.
The HR Operations Lead will be responsible for executing on all HR transactions and administration, supporting the HR team, across all HR service categories including data maintenance, reporting and more.
This role requires emphasis on data integrity and analysis to support key HR decisions. As a member of the Global HR Operations team the HR Operation will provide coverage and operational support at the local domain and provide guidance and ongoing support to employees managers at Israel and EMEA regions
Who are we ?
Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications – wherever they reside – on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, SMBs and service providers who rely on Imperva to securely deliver their websites and applications at lightning speed.
- 6,200 customers and 500 partners in 100+ countries worldwide
- The leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Application Firewalls for 5 straight years
- The leader in the Forrester Wave for DDoS Mitigation Services, highest scoring for “current offering” and “strategy”
- Our market is growing and Imperva is leading the charge. We’re actively seeking the right people to help us reach the pinnacle of performance.
Are you ready for an exceptional challenge, where what you deliver can really make a difference? If so, let’s connect now.
We’re looking for a HR Operations Lead who is quick, effective and meticulous, to join this global role, and has a passion for creative problem solving. The ideal candidate for this role is enthusiastic and thoughtful, someone who can dive into detailed, tactical work, while also seeing the big picture. Career development is a big part of this role, as we offer exposure and internal/external training in the HR field.
This is a great opportunity to immediately add value and grow an HR career!
- Provide dedicated support to multiple functions, support HR Managers with specific focus on HR transactions, data maintenance, reporting, onboarding, and more rigorous data management, specifically related to employee data, Imperva records, and staffing compliance as needed
- Ensure data quality while maintaining and protecting confidential data with utmost scrutiny, judgment, and care interface between the local HR team and the corporate HR Operations teams as needed
- Timely processing of data entry into Human Resources Information System (Workday) and participate in global process automation projects in the tool
- Ensure compliance with local company policies: cell phone policy, tracking vacations days, employee handbook, health insurance tracking
- Contribute to the overall framework of the local Contingent Workforce
- Maintain employee files and records
- Customize and run monthly HR reports. e.g: New hires reporting to payroll, termination reports, Global Attrition reports
- HR PO’s tracking
- Conduct New Hire Orientation
- Collaborate with the HR team on a variety of HR initiatives including Town halls, performance management, employee engagement, rewards, recognition programs, etc.
- Support day-to-day delivery of HR services; field and respond to employee questions related to company policies and procedures
- Ensure seamless onboarding and offboarding of Israel and EMEA employees and contractors
- Customize and run monthly HR reports
- Own background check process
- Help employees navigate internal HR and/or services provided by the company
- Actively pursue knowledge of business practices, policies, and roles to better understand the business
- Responsible for updates to the Employee Experience pages on the Intranet
- Provide assistance with Hybrid guidelines
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Ability to think proactively and high level of self-initiative
- High aptitude for technology (Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and G-Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills -
- Fluent English - Must
- 2+ years progressive working experience – HR and/or recruitment experience preferred
- Data Analytics experience- preferred
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude and approachable nature
- HRIS experience preferred
- Experience is working in global organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.