Rust Software Engineer
Experienced Rust software engineer in the Bot Protection team
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience delivering commercial software in a major systems
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with one of the following language Go, C, C++, Rust
- Deep understanding and work experience in distributed systems
- Availability for on-call rotation (1 out of every 5 weeks, 24h/day), to handle and resolve urgent production issues
- Experience in Cloud environment (AWS)
- iOS, Android programming knowledge
- Experience with Terraform or DevOps tools
- Experience with cybersecurity
Check out all of our career opportunities at www.imperva.com/Company/Careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.