Cyber Security is a big deal. It’s in the news, growing rapidly, a critical tool for every company, and our specialty.
Imperva is a cybersecurity leader that delivers best in class solutions to protect data and applications on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, small businesses, and service providers.
Why Imperva? We have experienced the following growth and achievements:
- We have over 970 of some of the cyber-security industry’s finest minds and committed people
- Acquired by Thoma Bravo for $2.1B in January 2019
- We have over 6,500 enterprise customers, including the world’s largest Financial Services institutions, Telecommunications providers and Governments
- We have 500 partners in 100+ countries worldwide, with significant “Partner Sourced” business
- Imperva has been in the Leader’s Quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for 7 straight years, and a leader in the Forrester Wave for DDoS Services with the highest score in the “current offering” category
Imperva is seeking an Accounting Technician to join our accounting operations located in Belfast, N Ireland. The Accounting Technician will assist with month-end close activities for the Company’s International subsidiaries, including the preparation and posting of journals and review of month end files prepared by Accounting Providers. The position will report to the Accounting Manager on the team and is located in Belfast. This role will require strong communication and organizational skills to ensure the company’s financial statements are prepared timely and accurately.
- Ensure proper and timely recording of financial transactions in the general ledger in accordance with US GAAP
- Assist in the compilation of month end reports for International Accounting Providers
- Review of month end balance sheet reconciliations and monthly/quarterly variance analysis prepared by International Accounting Providers
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliations, Prepayment schedules, and month end Accruals for Imperva UK entity, including journal postings
- Assistance in the analysis and preparation of cash funding requirements for Impervas International Subsidiaries
- Ensure that general ledger and sub-ledger are reconciled and reconciling items are resolved
- Perform financial statement analysis and document meaningful explanations for fluctuations
- Assistance in year-end statutory audits
- Assist in other GL activities as required by team
- Additional duties as required by manager
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience working in an accountancy environment: including experience posting journals and comfort with double entry bookkeeping
- Team player attitude, with the ability to work independently and willingness to take on challenges
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- High level of integrity, professionalism and discretion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous organizational skills and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and propose paths to solution
- Experience with US GAAP
- Qualified Accounting Technician
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.com and career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.