Sr. Program Manager
Sr. Program Manager
Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications – wherever they reside – on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, SMBs, and service providers who rely on Imperva Incapsula to securely deliver their websites and applications at lightning speed.
As a (Senior) Program Manager, you will be an integral addition to the Finance Operations Team. Reporting to the Director of Finance Operations, you will provide contribution by driving key projects and initiatives that are deemed critical to the success of the business. To be successful in this role, you will need a passion for the Program Management function and have experience in driving both Scrum teams and cross functional strategic programs. You should be comfortable to operate at both tactical and strategic levels.
As part of the Finance team, Operations owns the execution of key initiatives aimed at transforming how we operate as a company. Our vision is to make Imperva an easy place to do business with by simplifying the systems and processes we use today. To achieve the vision, we have identified a portfolio of key projects and initiatives that need to be driven from concept to launch and in some cases post launch monitoring and reporting. These projects range from strategic initiatives that span multiple programs and regions to tactical IT projects that are aimed at improving existing systems and tools. We work in cross-functional teams, look for any opportunities to talk to customers and customer-facing teams, believe in going above and beyond to deliver timely, quality materials, and constantly refine our approach based on results. We prioritize work that delivers the most impact and is measurable and achievable.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with cross functional team as well as key exec staff members
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects, using a variety of Agile methodologies
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with all key stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and ensure timely resolution of project issues,
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors, as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience, preferably in a Cyber Security and/or Enterprise Cloud technology environment.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Salesforce CRM and Netsuite ERP experience preferred.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience in Scrum or other Agile methodologies
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
To Apply: Visit our Careers page
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.