Network Operations Manager
As Network Operations Manager, you will lead a global team of NOC engineers working to meet Imperva’s network availability goals, respond to outages and challenges in real time and drive to improve processes, visibility and tools. The Imperva NOC team is constantly evolving to support the growth of Imperva’s current and future SaaS offerings - the leader of this group must possess the knowledge, experience and passion to support this mission.
- Manage and train a global team of engineers in a 24/7 global Network Operations Center
- Design, implement and recommend Network Operations Center (NOC) policy, procedures and processes.
- Take key role in incident management
- Drive service improvements through continuous process, people and tools development.
- Handle network and customer escalations and drive problem resolution.
- Excellent influencing, interpersonal and communications skills (both written and verbal) with all levels of an organization.
- Collaborate with leadership across various disciplines, initiates and influences relationships with and between key stakeholders involved; act as a point of contact for stakeholders, planners, designers, and operational business partners.
- Maintain updated documentation and upkeep of knowledge base.
- Produce regular reports for tracking network performance and availability
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience on large enterprise Network or ISP
- Minimum 2 years of experience in people management
- Familiar with various monitoring and alerting systems - network, server and application monitoring
- Knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals, application layer protocols (DNS, HTTP/S) and commonly-used routing protocols (BGP)
- Deep understanding of how the internet works - Transit providers, Peering, Internet Exchanges
- Experience working in SaaS companies
- Fluent in English language
- Highly desirable:
- Coding experience
- Experience managing a globally distributed team
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.