Senior FullStack Engineer
Senior Full-Stack SW Engineer
The Engineering Infrastructure team is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Java SW Engineer to join us at Imperva
In this role, you will develop and enhance our internal offering for the R&D organization, such as web services and applications, SDKs, frameworks, and methodologies.
You’ll work alongside product developers, Dev-Ops engineers, Test-Engineers and Project Managers, to offer solutions that increase development velocity for the R&D groups.
The team goal:
- Design and implement web-applications, services, tools, libraries and frameworks which simplify and automate R&D workflows
- Develop features in our testing platform offering, and promote best practices in their usage
- Responsibility for the entire life cycle of our offerings, from idea to delivery and support
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent - must
- 5+ years’ experience in Java development, expertise in object-oriented programming - must
- 2+ years’ experience in end-2-end system design and architectures, developing modular, scalable solutions web-applications - must
- 2+ years’ experience in Spring or similar frameworks - must
- Experience developing with environments and tools such as : Linux, Docker, Maven/Gradle - must
- Familiarity with CI/CD frameworks and tools (e.g. Jenkins pipelines) - advantage
- Experience in developing/integrating with testing frameworks (JUnit, TestNG, Selenium etc.) - advantage
- A passion for learning and adopting new technologies and skills
- A team player, capable of leading projects independently
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.