Technical Support Engineer- Tel Aviv
Imperva, the leader in Application & Data Security, is looking to hire a Product Support Engineer as part of the Support Team, based at our technically advanced R&D Center located in Tel Aviv.
As a member of the world wide support team, the Product Support Engineer will provide product support services to Imperva’s customers and prospects.
- Team player and positive personality person
- Enthusiastic about problem solving
- Coachable and open to learn from feedback
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Able to tackle unexpected challenges
- Self-learner, Autodidact
- Striving for excellence
- Minimum 3 years of experience in one of the following fields:
- Technical Support
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills - English
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment
- Basic knowledge and understanding in networking (e.g. TCP/IP, routing protocols)
- Good understanding of computer systems and other tech products
- Experience in working with Worldwide customers
- Experience as TAM and\or technically managing high profile accounts\customers
Hands-on experience with:
- HTTP protocol
- Various SQL Databases (such as Oracle and MSSQL)
- Unix-like operating systems
- Shell scripting
- Virtual and/or Cloud based Environments (such as VMWare and AWS\Azure)
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Web Servers such as IIS / Apache
- Load Balancers, Application / Network Firewalls, and similar technologies
- Knowledge in Python
- Knowledge in SSL and PKI fields
- Advanced certifications such as CISSP/CCNP/DBA etc.
- degree in Computer Science or related field
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.