Business Ops Coordinator/Supply Chain - Plano, TX
Business Ops Coordinator, Supply Chain – Plano, TX
Cyber Security is a big deal. It’s in the news, growing rapidly, a critical tool for every company, and our specialty.
Imperva is a leading provider of data and application security solutions that protect business-critical information in the cloud and on-premise. Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, SMBs and service providers who rely on Imperva Incapsula to securely deliver their websites and applications at lightning speed.
This role requires supporting logistically of our 50 Co-locations and On-premises Hardware. You will effectively be involved in planning and executing logistics, starting from requirements through purchasing and contracting with vendors- to shipments and deployments in the field.
This team is also taking part of communicating with multiple internal departments, Such as Product Development, Sales, and Support
- Handling Supply Chain and Logistics for global on-prem/cloud Data and Application Security equipment and hardware
- Taking ownership of Business Operations tasks from procurement to equipment shipments
- Handling communication with vendors for both hardware and service providers
- Planning and creating inventory forecasting for all hardware levels
- Ownership of PO’s, invoices, statements, including imports/exports
- Managing operational processes (RMA, DOA, Advanced replacements)
- Generating and analyzing daily and periodically operational reports and information
- 3+ years of applicable experience in a Cloud/SAAS and/or Enterprise information technology company
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts quickly, succinctly, and accurately
- Strong English communications skills - written and verbal
- Knowledge of Netsuite ERP, SalesForce CRM, and MS Excel
- Experience in Data center and On-premise environments
- Technical skills and background in Supply Chain and Logistics within an Information Technology environment
- Proven and effective Customer/Vendor communication, including order placement, shipment tracking, and data collection/organization
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.