Experienced DevOps Engineer
Imperva is leading the cybersecurity fight against hackers and protecting the world’s largest organizations from cyber-attacks. We build great security products and are the only company in the world to track users from the moment they enter applications, via any API call they make, and up to the moment they attempt to access sensitive data.
We are always looking for great people to join our team, so if you are tech-savvy, inspired by problem-solving, and want to join our fight against cybercriminals, we’d love to meet you.
Experienced DevOps Engineer
Imperva is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate DevOps Engineer to join our DevOps division, where he/she will build and automate our private and public cloud infrastructure, improve R&D and operations productivity, reduce delivery time and work with cutting edge tools and technologies.
- Work directly with the R&D department and be part of their day-to-day work
- Design and implement CI/CD solutions for the teams
- Build automated infrastructure provisioning frameworks and test them
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Create monitoring dashboards for the teams and thrive to improve
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company
- At least 3 years of DevOps experience in a public and/or private cloud production environments (AWS preferred)
- Proven experience building projects from scratch
- Experience working with Kubernetes in production (Kops/EKS experience preferred)
- Experience writing Terraform modules (Usage of Terragrunt is an advantage)
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins (Groovy/Jenkins preferred)
- Experience writing code in Python and Bash (Proven experience with Python is an advantage)
- Experience managing, administrating and working on a day-to-day basis with Linux OS (Ubuntu preferred)
- Experience working with CM solutions (Saltstack preferred)
- Experience creating dashboards in Grafana (working with Prometheus backend is preferred)
- Experience working with ES-based centralized logging solutions such as Graylog/logz.io
- Self-motivated, good at working both independently and as part of a team.
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.