Accounting Manager (Belfast)
Cyber Security is a big deal. It’s in the news, growing rapidly, a critical tool for every company, and our specialty.
Imperva is a cybersecurity leader that delivers best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments. Our customers (over 6000) include leading enterprises, government organizations, small businesses, and service providers. Imperva has been named a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for 6 straight years.
You will be responsible for serving as a finance partner in a global, fast-paced environment. To be successful in this role, you must be hands-on, detail oriented, have strong technical understanding of GAAP, have strong organizational and communication skills, and you must be flexible juggling multiple deadlines. This role will require partnering with US HQ and business functions to transform processes, facilitate decision making, and present recommendations to management.
- Provide a high level of customer service within finance and to several other business partners
- Work with internal resources and local in-country accountants to ensure accounting and financial reporting activities of all international subsidiaries are performed in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage the monthly close process and ensure proper reconciliation of all general ledger accounts and integrity of the financial statements
- Manage intercompany transactions between Corporate and foreign entities and ensure proper consolidation and eliminations of these transactions
- Prepare monthly US-GAAP financial statements, and flux analysis for balance sheet and income statement with an understanding of overall business context
- Implement standard procedures, analysis and reporting for material subsidiaries
- Coordinate accrual process and analysis with FP&A and business functions
- Support of the quarterly reviews and annual audit process with the auditors
- Prepare reporting packages (monthly, quarterly) for review with Controllership team in US
- Maintain compliance with internal controls; refine policies and procedures, with continuous focus on process improvement and accuracy
- Accurate and timely production of all financial information
- Develop and mentor accounting staff. Planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and providing constructive feedback to staff; addressing complaints and resolving problem.
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Qualified through a recognized financial institution eg ACA, ACCA, CAI, CIMA
- Minimum of 4 years PQE, of which at least 3 be in industry
- Team player attitude, with the ability to work independently and willingness to take on challenges
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- High level of integrity, professionalism and discretion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous organizational skills and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and propose paths to solution
- Experience with US GAAP
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business. Learn more: www.imperva.com, our blog, on Twitter.
Imperva offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the security space. Check out our products and services at www.imperva.comand career opportunities at www.imperva.com/careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.