Full Stack Java Engineer, Edge Services
Full Stack Java Engineer
As a member of the Infrastructure Protection backend team, you will play a major part in Imperva's growing Infrastructure protection product line – our cutting-edge product which protects enterprise infrastructures from network layer cyber-attacks.
You will develop our robust and feature-rich web application (SaaS), a complex system processing millions of transactions a day, managing configuration and data analytics for thousands of customers and integrating with multiple third-party platforms.
We are looking for an experienced, talented engineer with a passion for transforming complex data into compelling features.
- B.Sc/M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent from a known university - a must
- 3-4 years' experience in Java development
- 2-4 years' experience in Front-end development
- Experience with Lucene, Hibernate, MySQL, Play and React - an advantage
- Experience with Linux, Python - an advantage
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.